WORTH Partnership Project – 3rd Call for Applications
WORTH Partnership Project, funded by COSME Programme of the European Union for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs), creates and supports transnational collaborations between fashion designers, creative people, manufacturing enterprises (SMEs) and technology firms looking to develop design-driven and innovative products.The Project supports the selected innovative partnerships through
- financial support,
- tailor-made coaching programme on either technical or soft skills
- facilitating market-positioning and professional links between members of partnerships
- facilitating access to markets
- intellectually property rights guidance
The financial support amounts to 10.000 EUR per project, extended to 150 awarded partnerships projects.
The deadline for submitting project proposals is Thursday, 31 October, 2019.
More information can be found at official webpage.
- OTHERS ABOUT US: The work and mission of the Regional Development Association interesting for Croatian journalists
- New round of education program is starting!
- 29th Economic Forum
- Signing the contract on allocation of funds from the Government of the Republic of Croatia
- Announcement: 29th Economic Forum